Mass Elite Football Clinic – Grades 6-9
4:00 – 5:00 p.m. Registration
5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
This clinic is for rising 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th grade football players If you are currently in 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th grade this camp is for you. This will be a helmet and shoulder pads event. The clinic directors are PJ Vande Rydt and Bill Crabtree, two of New England’s most experienced and successful youth football coaches. Both have coached teams to success at a national level. The clinic will be coached by the top high school and youth coaches in the area. The goal of the clinic is simple. We will develop better, more educated players by focusing on sound fundamentals and the latest techniques in a positive and tutorial environment. We will spend three intense days not only on football, but will educate our players on the importance of training, diet, academics, recruiting, injury and concussion awareness, work ethic, and character. This is a comprehensive clinic that will help players both for their season and academic year
Clinic highlights include:
- Evaluation for Team MA players in the National FBU Tournament. Team MA will enter 6th, 7th, and 8th grade teams in this post season tournament. FBU coaches will be coaching at this clinic looking for the top 35 players per grade in MA.
- Evaluation for the FBU/Adidas 9th grade All-America Bowls in FL. The top 9th grade players will be nominated to participate in the 9th grade All American games in December.
- Prep School Showcase. The top prep schools in New England will have their coaches working at this clinic. Many players are now attending top prep schools in New England as a result of meeting coaches at our clinics.
- Form Tackling. We teach the safest and most effective tackling techniques and fundamentals in football. We discuss and practice tackling drills each day.
- Competitive games. Each day will finish with 1 hand touch, 8 v 8 games. Each team will play 2 games that last 20 minutes each with live pass rush and pass blocking. These are designed for our players to get competitive, yet have some fun. Each player will be assigned to a team with a coach the first day and will remain with that team throughout the camp.
- Awards. We will give out awards on the last day for outstanding performance and effort.
The MASS ELITE Clinic is also PERFECT for Rising HS Freshmen. For players who plan on playing high school football next year, The ELITE Youth Clinic is a must! The jump from youth to high school football can be a major step in any player’s career. Our college, prep and high school coaches will be here to guide each and every player with the basics that they will need to know to excel in high school. Items like proper stances, great technique and high school football terminology will prove to be invaluable “at the next level.” Players who attend The ELITE Clinic are ready immediately to play high school football!
Dress Code: All campers MUST bring their own helmets and shoulder pads, mouth guards and cleats.